Class: DH - Havoc
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... santhropik

IRL name is bobby, 21, est
I played Off and on since end of Mop

Playstyle
I don't click. everything is bound.

--What are your keybinds?
Pomegranate.

Everything is based around WASD (1-5 is primary rotation abilities) it goes down to the ZXCV keys and in between. I have macros set on my mouse (razer extra buttons) for whatever.

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Havoc has great burst. Its sustain and rng/reliance on crit is the biggest issues, or at least it was during ToS. It has a really powerful multi target tool kit

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
It depends if I am running demonic vs nemesis. when I was raiding, I'd hit Nemesis into metamorphosis build up fury and then spend it making sure to line up my cool downs.
Now though, eye beam is back in single target rotation so that gets hit on CD unless I need to wait to hit multiple adds/bosses.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
Yes, but i don't know how much it matters now.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
Mostly havoc. Very little vengeance.

UI: https://imgur.com/iyQViSx

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
Bartender is the core of my UI
Gnosis for clean cast bars
Tidy plates
TMW for things I need to keep track of time wise
GTFO because the sound helps me gtfo
SUF because they look nice and are more accessible
MSBT for text alerts
DBM because who doesn't use this
Recount to make myself feel better

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
yes
Icy Veins and Noxxic (I like to get multiple perspectives on my class)

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes, I love researching encounters.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Yes

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level) In Legion I have raided heroic and normal

--Vanilla:
--Burning Crusade:
--Wrath of the Lich King:
--Cataclysm
--Mists of Pandaria
--Warlords of Draenor
Casual, Normal

I don't have a lot of experience but I am dedicated to becoming a better raided and have been when I played. It shows in my numbers from where I was when I first started in WoD to now, looking to do mythic.

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27219055

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
Cloud Atlas
Dawn of the Dream
I left both due to irl school college stuff. but i graduated so im looking to raid more seriosuly

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I originally wanted to level a ranged or healer but I tried DH and it just kind of stuck. Melee dps was originally out of my comfort zone but I love it now.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
I made most of my friends from this game from people giving me criticism and helping me get better. I work with people so I can learn from them. If theres an issue I have no pride in asking for help or receiving it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Misanthropik - Application
PostPosted: August 4th, 2018, 6:41 pm 
Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to fill out and submit an app. Unfortunately at this time we feel you're too far behind in raiding exp for us to take you into the our roster. We wish you the best of luck.

dookie#1491

Offline Profile