All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Application for tanking
PostPosted: August 7th, 2018, 9:58 am 

My name is Aaron, but I go by Dope in game. Most of my characters start in the manner "Dope" and something that follows. Currently I am looking for a CE guild to push into BFA with. I have got CE throughout Legion and want to continue to do so moving into BFA. I left my alliance guild due to different views on a few players slowing down progression. I am still good friends with many of the officers but decided to part ways for raiding. I transferred my blood DK to the horde side to finish out the tier. I am primarily looking for an alliance guild since a majority of my 110's are alliance.

When Legion started, I was a trial and moved into a DPS role for my prior guild. Eventually moving into the tanking role for the last tier. I have been tanking the whole expansion through M+ content. I enjoy pushing high end keys and love raiding. Prior to Legion, I was more casual as work and life did not allow me to stick with a strict raid schedule. I always show up on time and will give as much heads up as possible if I cannot make it.

Primarily, I played a DH through the whole expansion and filled in with other tanking classes. For all of Antorus, I played DK because it made it mechanically easier. Heading into BFA, I will be playing both Monk and DK. They will both, always be geared and raid ready and I will have a third one just incase. I can DPS with the tanks I play, though the gear may not be optimized for top DPS parsing. Since I will be putting most of my focus in making sure my tanks are raid ready, DPS will be on the back end. I know it was posted that tanks must maintain a DPS offspec, which is not difficult until you get into items that are core for a DPS such as trinkets and weapons. I will always prioritize tank as the loot spec when going through any content, which I feel is the way it should be.

The raid times that you have posted are perfect for my schedule so having 90% attendance will be easily met. Over the course of Legion, I missed few and far between raid days. My computer is a custom built gaming PC that I have few issues with. If there is an issue, I tend to resolve it quickly as I do not like downtime on my PC. I am a very vocal tank when it comes to raiding and positioning. I have no issue calling for externals when I need them and I see they are available. Though playing a monk, that tends to be less needed and more needed on the DH. I use all the primary raid add-ons that help make the fight easier to manage and will get whatever is required.

The last two weeks, I have been taking it easy leading into BFA. Below is my DH and DK armory page. Any other information that you want I can provide upon request. I did add two of your recruiting offers on Bnet. Upon submitting this, no one has accepted yet.

Demon Hunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Dopebjorn

Death Knight
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Dopeangel

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Application for tanking
PostPosted: August 7th, 2018, 12:45 pm 

Hey thanks for posting. We are aware of your app and will review it once everyone gets home from work. Once that's done we will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Application for tanking
PostPosted: August 7th, 2018, 11:16 pm 
Recruiter

Hey Dope,

Thanks so much for the interest in our guild and taking the time to fill out this application. Unfortunately, we very recently filled the tank slot that we had open. Many apologies for the inconvenience! I wish you the best of luck finding a new home for BfA.

Offline Profile