All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Closed - Warlock Reshiah
PostPosted: August 19th, 2018, 1:46 am 

Application Questions

Basics

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Reshiah, orc(obviously im looking to transfer to alliance), warlock, don't really have a primary spec as i switch specs constantly to whatever is best for the situation.

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... lp/Reshiah

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Started playing a bit before BC so around 11-12 years.

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
CST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)
I have alts for profession crafting thats about it

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I use buttons to activate all my relevant spells. I use my mouse to turn around and my keyboard to strafe and move.

--What are your keybinds?
pomegranate

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Currently id say warlock has very little mobility as opposed to other casters. The specs seem to be very specialezed i.e destro you do cleave aoe burst but horrible ST and affliction is a bit of the opposite.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?
As of right now 14

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I think im fairly competent with alll my specs, ever since i started raiding ive constantly switched between my specs for the situation, that being said with how blizzard changes things every xpac im stlll getting used to my new rotation with affliction and demonology, considering i

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 022732.jpg

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
DBM, Shadowed unit frames, skada, omniCC, grid, and Weak auras

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
Im currently using the warlock discord from mmo champ it has current guides on gearing and talents.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Food, flasks, and pots!

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:
Only played the week before BC prepath so no..

--Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, gruul's lair, magtheridon, Loot reaver in TK and SCC first three bosses.

--Wrath of the Lich King:
Most of the content in normal difficulty while it was relevant as i was in a fairly casual guild.

--Cataclysm
Absent during this time

--Mists of Pandaria
Mythic (at the time heroic) SoO up to malkorok

--Warlords of Draenor
1/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 5/13 M HFC quit during gorefiend progession

--Legion
7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 4/10 M NH quit after downing krosus

Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
As i quit during NH the most recent logs are from february 2017.

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
Currently in the Guild Benched in the Dunemaul server cluster, i was raiding with them during NH progression but due to work and school i had to quit WoW at the time. I am currentl still in benched but as i have been absent for over a year im obviously not in the running for a core spot and the raiding times didnt suit me anyway.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I think i originally picked warlock cause i remember being a lvl 49 tauren warrior and being angry at how little damage my rend was doing and then i saw how much damage warlock dots were doing in comparison so i decided to switch (i was 13 years at the time....). I would say the most i like about my class is the "lore" behind it even if blizzard cant seem to decide on what the demonology spec should be about.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
Absolutely, provided its constructive and the tone of voice isnt excessively hostile.

Attachments:
File comment: Ui screenshot just in case they discord one doesnt work
WoWScrnShot_081918_022732.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081918_022732.jpg [ 380 KiB | Viewed 105 times ]
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Warlock Reshiah
PostPosted: August 20th, 2018, 12:00 am 
Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application. As of now, our roster is completely full and it would be detrimental for both the raiding team and any applicant we bring on as they wouldn't get a fair evaluation in the trial process. BFA has sparked a lot of interest and as such our roster is at peak capacity.

If you're still interested in the guild, I'd recommend looking or applying again about a month or two after the raid tier begins. By then our roster may (or may not) have openings.

Again, thanks for your interest in Ouroboros and we wish you the best of luck in BFA.

dookie#1491

Offline Profile