All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: rokdas warlock
PostPosted: September 27th, 2018, 9:17 pm 

Basics

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Rokdas, Nightbourne, Warlock, Affliction
-- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eam/Rokdas

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
12 years maybe longer
--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)
--What time zone do you live in?
eastern standard time
--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)
Zeojin, Warrior, Emerald Dream
Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I use manly keyboard and a couple buttons on my mouse.
--What are your keybinds?
mouse button 4, q, e, r , t, g, f, v, c, shift1, shift 2, shift 3, shift 4, `,

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Strong single target. Weak aoe

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
Been playing warlock off and on since wrath. Semi mained it during mop and have been maining it for bfa. Done the mage tower for aff without the ring and didn't cheese the fight with mortal coil. Gotten the felfire after a month or 2 when it came out. Pretty experience with all 3 specs and have played them all.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed. https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=468
top row is shift, second is everything else, first row is 1-12

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding. DBM, weakauras2, elvui, details, exorsus raid tools

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
Yes I use bloodmallet, wowhead, lock discord,lockonestopshop, and warcraftlongs. They offer me with builds to try out and whats best for raiding/mythic plus. They help me find the best azerite traits to use and talents for each raid boss. They also help me figure out what im doing wrong so I can improve myself for each fight to do the best that I can.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes I would still seek out video kills of the bosses and read the dungeon guide just so I can be ready and aware for what is about to come.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Yes
Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)
started out with kara in bc. Got into some more raiding with wrath did naxx 10, ulduar 10, toc10, icc10. For Cata I did most of bwd and bot before the guild quit playing. I got back into playing when dragon soul came out and have completed that on heroic. Mop I was in a heroic SoO guild comepleted that and throne of thunder at the time. Wod I was in a mythic guild that was 5/13 mythic before I took a break from the game. Legion I was atoc xavis a month or so after it came out for heroic. Was going to join the guild in mythics but my video card stopped working and I coudlnt' afford a new one at the time. I played again for ATB and was in a mythic raiding guild we got to 9/11 before my guild stopped playing the game. Half of them was trying for mdi at the time and focused on that and some had irl issues coming up. Went more casual after because I was moving at the time and didn't have to find a new guild and take some time off for that. Bfa have half heroic cleared because I am raiding with friends this time around and it's just not working out how we all thought it was going to be.
Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eam/rokdas
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed
shamans logs from antorus

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I choose warlock this xpac because I liked the feel for all three specs it had the most from when I tried all the classes on beta.
--Are you receptive to criticism?
Yes

Offline Profile