All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Illithane Demon Hunter-Havoc
PostPosted: September 27th, 2018, 9:19 pm 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
-Illithane/Blood Elf/Demon Hunter/Havoc
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Illithane

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
-6-7 yearsish

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
-EST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)
All on Horde Emerald Dream
-Necrogob- Rogue
-Valtherian- Hunter

Playstyle
Kinda Casual Mainly just play the game for fun and killing Bosses

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
-MMO mouse for spells and mainly WASDQE to move. I also left and right click to move the direction I'm looking

--What are your keybinds?
11234567890-=
Shift/1234567890-=
Alt/1234567890-=

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
-Demon Hunter/ I don't really think there are any strong weaknesses with the class atm. I know tanking isn't the best for raiding but that's about all I really know atm. I mean I could say that they don't excel with comps that are mainly Physical DMG since there would be 0 benefit to the Chaos Brand.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
-Demon's Bite when less than 40 Fury, Chaos Strike more than that, Blade dance on CD, IA on CD, Meta on CD, Prioritize Eye beam to line up with blade dance and use Eye beam before Meta on pull for the extra 8 secs of Meta.

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?
-19.. My Rogue is 21 and Revered With CoA so im mainly going to wait for the patch to come out since there really isn't a reason to farm out the rep to just get it again.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
-Havoc I mained since they came out
-Vengeance I just do when I don't want a long Que time. I could put more time into min max learning it but i mainly just DPS

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=677

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.

-Bigwigs,Littlewigs, Elvui, Weak Auras, Details

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?

-Yes, Bloodmallet, Wowlogs and Wowhead

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?

-Yes, Personally I like to keep new raids a little bit of a surprise just because I like the new experience to be fun but i can watch videos

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
-Yes

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:

--Burning Crusade:

--Wrath of the Lich King:

--Cataclysm

--Mists of Pandaria: Barely Siege

--Warlords of Draenor: Started getting into heroics and was able to get to Pug my way into the first 5 Mythic bosses in HFC

--Legion: Mainly heroics until ABT where I found a guild off trade chat and raided with them until IRL issues happened. I was one of the runners for PK on mythic.

Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15837964

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?

-Average Joes-Emerald Dream/ Left because I was going to try to get into the military and didnt have time

-Hallowed Legion-Emerald Dream/ Friends Guild; Same as Average Joes just the military was taking a bunch of time from me and the raid team disbanded when I took a 2 week break.

-Thanatopsis-Emerald Dream/ Friends Guild; Currently in it but don't really like the way things are going atm with them.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
-I like satyrs and like classes that had big changes to there look when they burst to give that moment of glory feel.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
-Yes I would like to be told what I'm doing wrong so I can improve myself 100%

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_092718_235144.jpg
WoWScrnShot_092718_235144.jpg [ 395.3 KiB | Viewed 86 times ]
 Offline Profile