All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Trial - Delicatesucc - Hunter - Beast Mastery
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2018, 10:12 am 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Delicatesucc, Void Elf, Hunter, Beast Mastery

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... licatesucc

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
~2 years

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
CST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)
None that are worthwhile, have been focusing on BM since the 2nd week of the xpac.

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?

I use a combination of mouse and keyboard to activate my skills. I use 1-3 on my keyboard for my main abilities that I will be spamming throughout a fight, while 4-6 on my G600 are usually for Resource builders, and AOEs. 7-12 aren't used much on my hunter compared to other classes. 7 for stampede when talented, and 8 for misdirect.

I use WASD for movement/strafing, and my mouse to quickly turn my camera.

--What are your keybinds?
1-12
Shift+1-6
Q,E,R,T,F,G,X,C
Shift+Q,E,R,T
Ctrl+1-12 for pet abilities

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?

BM's strengths are in its unlimited movement, numerous pets and their benefits, high ST+Priority damage in AOE situations, consistent AOE, and execute below 35%.

BM's weakness is definitely its pet AI.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.

Opener: Prepot > Bestial Wrath > Murder of Crows > Barbed Shot > Aspect of the Wild >Barbed Shot > Kill Command > Chimera Shot.
Keep Kill Command on CD, try to keep the Frenzy buff from Barbed shot at 3 stacks for as long as possible, go into Bestial Wrath windows with atleast 80 focus, Chimera shot when you will not cap focus, use cobra shot when nothing else to press.

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.

I have played BM almost as long as I have been playing WoW, which isn't very long to be honest. I am a quick learner though, once I know what I genuinely enjoy, and strive to improve at. I can perform well in M+ as SV, though being melee is a real let down, for me atleast. MM does not exist.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://gyazo.com/e8acae414ba8dac1899e765ae5f8acb3

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
DBM, Weak Auras, GTFO, AngryAssignments

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
Yes, BloodMallet, HeroDamage, Raidbots, Icyveins, Hunter Discord.
These sites offer which azerite pieces/traits you want, overall gearing, rotations, and consumables you should be using.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes, definitely. I love watching progression and kills on Youtube/Twitch.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Yes

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:

--Burning Crusade:

--Wrath of the Lich King:

--Cataclysm

--Mists of Pandaria

--Warlords of Draenor

--Legion
Raided very casually in Emerald Nightmare before joining Jeffs guild and achieving AOTC, joined another guild a week after NHs release, claiming to be a Mythic guild, but unfortunately the skill was lacking. Took a break from WoW during Tomb to sort some irl stuff out and came back during the last few weeks of Antorus. I'm ready to have a fresh start in BFA.

Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... astMastery

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)? All on Proudmoore: Click to Insert Text, Disorderly Conduct, Fatal, and now Ouroboros. I left CTIT to join Disorderly Conduct, in hopes of a guild that would make good Mythic progression. Once Tomb came out I was sorting irl things out, and DC had died out. I returned to WoW in the last few weeks of Antorus and did heroic runs with Fatal as a social member. I left Fatal because I did not enjoy playing with many of their members anymore.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
Void Elf is super cute (Not as cute as Blood Elf), and mail armor looks great on them. I genuinely enjoy BM for what it is. A hunter that commands a pet to fight. Its unlimited mobility is what I like the most about BM. I do not enjoy caster classes very much.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
Yes, definitely. I hate making mistakes, and am always looking to improve.

Offline Profile